Masters memories, irresistible Iniesta and the Olympics on ITV
1) Georgia’s on our Authentic Prada Handbags Online mind again this weekend … it’s only the Masters. Some mid-80s reminiscing right here replica prada shoulder bags, featuring Alan Hansen, obviously, plus a look back to the winner 10 years ago, Mike Weir (we were more surprised to have forgotten Len Mattiace made the play-off). More recently: ever wondered why the drink is called an Arnold Palmer? Let the man himself explain. And we’ve had it before, but that’s no reason not to include it again: the chip, from 2005. More rare is this Trans World Sport interview with Tiger back in 1990, plus a bunker lesson from Seve Ballesteros – including an underleg escape – at Royal Dublin in 1986.
2) Fifteen of Andrés Iniesta’s best goals. Lovely, obviously. And while we’re in this area, Authentic Prada Handbag Uk Leo Authentic Prada Fairy Bag For Sale Messi and Dani Alves warm up at PSG as if it’s no big deal.
3) Has bat on ball ever sounded so beautiful?
4) When ITV last broadcast the Olympics, giving Elton Welsby his anchoring shot in 1988. Here’s their closing Black Prada Doctor Bag montage. But Channel 4 had coverage too, though clips of both channels’ coverage is disappointingly in short supply (aka: can you help, please, dear reader).
5) Some football bits and bobs: Diego Maradona’s ball juggling skills (involving giant inflatable brilliance at 52sec); and Fantasy Football unseen (parts one and two).
6) Wingsuit flying: downtown Rio skyscraper-dodging edition.
Our favourites from last week’s blog
1) More outside-of-the-boot assist brilliance: Michael Laudrup; Dennis Bergkamp; Joe Cole; Ruud Gullit; Steven Gerrard; and Lubo Moravcik.
2) One of the reasons Borussia Dortmund are so good: the Footbonaut.
3) Authentic Prada Bag For Sale Ph It was the Paris-Roubaix last weekend, a rough one for the sign-defeated Yoann Offredo. Here’s a muddier edition from 2001, plus CBS’ Emmy-winning broadcast from the 1988 race.
4) Robot 1-0 Messi.
5) BBC reaction to the draw for the Authentic Prada Outlet Online Usa 1990 World Cup.
6) ‘The pass’: IndyCar brilliance on the last lap at Laguna Seca in 1996, as Alex Zanardi denies Bryan Herta.
Spotters’ badges: Coeward, MZH20, 8ackbiter, Shravan, DrGreggles, ohkneel, Nick Wood, smwddio, boomsopolis, kisbie, darwinagain.
Guardian YouTube channel playlists
You can follow Classic YouTube on our individual Guardian YouTube playlists, including football, cricket, American football, basketball and more sports. You can find all of the Guardian’s YouTube playlists here.